Community Women Against Hardship is committed to internet, donor, privacy. The only information we collect from your website visit is the name of your internet service provider, the browser and type of machine you are using, the website that referred you to us, the pages you request and the date and time you request them. We use this information to generate statistics and measure site activity.
Community Women Against Hardship website uses information collection forms to collect email addresses and other personal information from visitors who voluntarily submit it. The collected data is then used to distribute Community Women Against Hardship solicitations and news to our visitors.
Community Women Against Hardship makes every effort to insure the secure collection and transmission of sensitive use information.
Community Women Against Hardship does not sell or disclose any of the information it gathers to any other organization, businesses, or agencies.
“Personal Information” is information that identifies you personally, such as your name, address, telephone number, and email address. We collect and store the personally identifiable information that you have provided us. Here are some examples of ways in which we may collect your information.
- When you request information via one of the email addresses identified on our website or otherwise contact us in person, by phone or email, with a question. We may then collect your name, address and email in order to respond to that inquiry.
- We may collect your name, email address and other contact information if you register for an event.
- We may collect your name, email address, telephone number and payment information when you make a contribution, either on our website, over the phone or by mailing in a check.
The above list provides a sample of personal information that may be collected by Community Women Against Hardship. From time to time, we may collect personal information from you in ways not described above.
Use and Disclosure of Personal Information
- We will not sell, trade, or share your personal information, collected on the website or through any other business activities with anyone else.
- We will not send you mailings on behalf of other organizations.
- We will only share your personal information if you give us specific permission to do so.
- We will collect payment information, billing address and other information necessary to process a donation or event registration.
- We will use your information to comply with the law or in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to conform to the requirements of law or comply with legal process served on us, protect and defend our rights or act in urgent circumstances to protect the personal safety of others.
- We will use the personal information to protect against potential fraud. We may verify with third parties the information collected in the course of processing a gift, event registration or other donation. If you use a credit or debit card on the website, we may use card authorization and fraud screening services to verify that your card information and address matches the information that you supplied to us and that the card being used has not been reported lost or stolen.
- You have the right to review information that we have collected about you. To review that information please contact us in writing at Administrative Assistant, 3963 West Belle Pl. St. Louis, MO 63108
Updated April 7, 2014